[Ohiogift] programing teacher

Angela Grimm aecrowder at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 13:58:07 EDT 2013

Vickie:

I know this is a long-range plan, but heard this story on NPR yesterday and thought how great it would be to bring something like this to our region.  http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/04/22/177452578/young-adults-with-autism-can-thrive-in-high-tech-jobs

I know Project SEARCH which started at Children's Hospital in Cincinnati (my old boss helped start it at Great Oaks) is now a far-reaching international program with multiple sites--all about bringing people with disabilities into the workforce.

Best of luck to your friend and her family with their continued journey--

Angela