[Ohiogift] programing teacher

Briercheck, Vickie vickie.briercheck at perrylocal.org
Tue Apr 23 09:19:41 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I have a dear friend who has a brilliant young son who also is challenged
with asperger syndrome. He just completed fourth grade. He has been a
member of our gifted intervention class since grade one.   He wants so much
to learn binary computer code so that he can program his own software to
create original computer games. My friend does have contacts at KSU but
there really isn't a fit there.  The Kids College is not advanced enough
and they won't let him attend the regular class.  She is looking for some
adult or advanced student who could work with him.  She would, of course
pay this person.

If you know of someone please contact me off list at

Vickie.Briercheck at perrylocal.org
330-478-6163 ext 4002

--
Vickie Briercheck
Coordinator of Gifted Education

Quality gifted education radiates excellence throughout a district
Tenet 10
Virgil Ward

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information.
Such information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or