[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate week coming up

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon Apr 15 12:28:41 EDT 2013

          Dear Colleagues and Parents,

    ???? Just a reminder on the upcoming  Summer Laureate the week of July 15-July 19. This learning and enrichment program held at the University of Dayton is for students who are in grades 3 through 8. Please encourage your students and other children in grades 3 through 8 to participate. Deadline for nominations is May 24. After deadline, call (513) 753-9143 for possible openings.

    ???? Our staff continually works to have a really high-quality week for the kids. One family from Hilliard?is taking their  vacation in Dayton so their two daughters can attend the Laureate. They  shared their findings on what the Laureate has to offer. We were  pleased to get that positive feedback. All the details of Summer Laureate 2013 are in the attached .pdf brochure. This includes registration information, deadlines and the fee schedule. You'll also find descriptions of about 20 workshops being offered. The workshops are designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5 and 6-8. Please share copies of the Summer Laureate 2013 brochure with your students and their parents/guardians -- and any other parents of children in grades 3 through 8 -- right away. Thanks!
    ?
    ???? Any help you can give us, we would be grateful. Remember: The deadline for nominations is May 24.

 Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
 Director, Summer Laureate 2013
 E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
 Telephone: (513) 753-9143