[Ohiogift] DO NOT ACCESS "Breaking news" post

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Thu Mar 14 11:24:17 EDT 2013

 Friends:

The post last night with the Subject line of "Breaking news" appears to be spam. DO NOT ACCESS IT OR RESPOND TO IT.

The posted message was a hack or a spoof, and the Ohiogift member who did, in fact, have that address seems to have had her membership compromised. I have deleted her subscription and her subscription address, and we should see no more posted messages or spam from that address. (That former member is free to re-apply to Ohiogift via another address.)

Ohiogift takes great care to maintain a safe, spam-free bulletin board. I apologize for any inconvenience with this message that was not caught by our extensive messaging filters.

Best wishes,
Art Snyder
Ohiogift co-owner and list manager