[Ohiogift] Fwd: Mindbender Mansion and Amazing Mazes at COSI

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 14:14:43 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Raiken <PRaiken at mail.cosi.org>
To: anngift <anngift at aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm
Subject: Mindbender Mansion and Amazing Mazes at COSI

Ann,

Thanks for your time earlier.  As I mentioned, COSI is hosting a new exhibit starting on January 26 that I think would be a great fit for gifted children and their families.  There is also a free teacher open house to preview the exhibit on Saturday, February 2 from 10am to 4pm.  Pre-registration is required. Visit http://cositeacheropenhouse-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=1#

Mindbender Mansion and Amazing Mazes
A Limited-Engagement Exhibition Showing at COSI
January 26, 2013 – April 28, 2013
COSI invites you to enter the wonderfully puzzling world of Mindbender Mansion and Amazing Mazes. This utterly addictive experience combines two incredible exhibits full of brainteasers, riddles, mazes and interactive challenges guaranteed to test the brainpower and problem solving skills of even the most experienced puzzlers. Learn more at www.cosi.org/mansion

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks very much for your help in spreading the word!

Regards,

Tricia Raiken
COSI Marketing Department
614-228-2674 X2902

Love riddles, brain teasers and puzzles? You'll love our next exhibit: Mindbender Mansion & Amazing Mazes, opening Jan. 26.

Groupwise powered by Time Warner Cable Business Class.