[Ohiogift] Center for Gifted Education's 25th Anniversary & NCNC 2013

Yarborough-Smith, Jill A jayarboroughsm at wm.edu
Tue Jan 15 15:04:00 EST 2013

[cid:image002.png at 01CDF331.74437F20]
In 2013 the Center for Gifted Education is celebrating its 25th anniversary. To kick off the celebration, we are proud to announce our 18th annual National Curriculum Network Conference, to be held March 21-22, 2013. If you are not familiar with this event, the National Curriculum Network Conference is designed to:

*  Provide networking opportunities for school personnel engaged in curriculum implementation, instruction, and assessment for gifted learners;
*  Spotlight specific materials, practices, and curriculum approaches that are responsive to the needs of gifted learners;
*  Provide introductory and advanced training for the implementation of William and Mary units for classroom use through workshops and small group applications;
*  Provide opportunities for counselors and teachers to learn about the social and emotional needs of gifted learners.

Online registration is open on our website - www.cfge.wm.edu<http://www.cfge.wm.edu>.

We would be honored to have you in attendance alongside coordinators, educators, and researchers from around the country. Please help us in spreading the word about the National Curriculum Network Conference, and continuing the global conversation about gifted students and how we as educators can best serve them.

Attached you will find the conference flyer.  Paper copies, as well as further conference information, are available by contacting the Center at cfgepd at wm.edu<mailto:cfgepd at wm.edu> or 757-221-2362.

Sincerely,
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CDF32B.74EFAC60]
Dr. Tracy L. Cross
Executive Director of the Center for Gifted Education
Jody and Layton Smith Professor of Psychology
And Gifted Education
The College of William and Mary

Jill A. Yarborough-Smith
Center for Gifted Education