[Ohiogift] "I was Adam Lanza"

Margaret DeLacy margaretdelacy at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 16:02:17 EST 2012

Friends:

Below is a link to an article that appeared on the Daily Beast.  I am sending a link to the print version because the regular homepage caused problems for my computer.

I think the title is unfortunate: the point of the article is that the author wasn't Adam Lanza because the adults in his life were able to help him.

Margaret

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12/22/i-was-adam-lanza.print.html

"If I had a mental illness, it does not have a time [name]. But the results can be described in very simple English: I was socially isolated, and I was smart."