[Ohiogift] To a bright kid with troubles

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 21:21:52 EST 2012

I am glad someone wrote this.  I am also glad the mother from Iowa spoke up with her rant "I am Adam Lanza's mother".  She was interviewed on CNN by Erin Burnett tonight.  Also, many of  Adam's real mom's friends and neighbor's have spoken up about her struggles in trying to do right with her child, including the school and education issues.  One of the common threads in all these cases involves "a highly intelligent young man".
Mary Collier