[Ohiogift] Draft - Responsible Cognitive Neuroscience Policy

Wenda Sheard wendasheard at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 06:05:06 EST 2012

Last weekend at an ECIS conference in Nice, France, I endured a bit too much neurobabble for my comfort level. Hence, I drafted a Responsible Cognitive Neuroscience Policy for educational organizations to send out with their requests for proposals.  Your comments on the draft are much appreciated. Please send comments to my private email, above.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/wenda-sheard/draft-responsible-cognitive-neuroscience-policy/10152057402072699

Sincerely,
Wenda
P.S. For those who don't know me: I'm a former co-owner of
Ohiogift. I now live outside of London, England, and serve on the board
of the UK's NAGC, but have a summer/retirement home in Athens, Ohio. Our UK NAGC, by the way, is in the process of changing its name to Potential Plus UK - a name which I believe will work very well in the UK. The decision to change the name was unanimous at our annual general meeting.