[Ohiogift] It's Super-Awesome Sylvia! Re: Amazing Science Girl Videos: Who Is She?

Eric Price evprice at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 20 15:46:02 EST 2012

Super-Awesome Sylvia had been making and tinkering with things since she
was 7, but it wasn’t until she attended a Maker Faire that she was
inspired to create “Sylvia’s Super-Awesome Maker Show,” a web show “on
everything cool and worth making.” One million views later,
Super-Awesome Sylvia continues to win rave reviews from kids and adults
alike. In each episode, 11-year-old Sylvia helps viewers discover that
making things can be fun, easy and more rewarding than buying them.