[Ohiogift] My 2 centsRe: A History Option

Rosado Feger, Ana rosadof at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:06:30 EDT 2012

Given the nature of this listserv, it seems counterproductive to spend time arguing on the relative merits of programs in an x vs. y manner.

If we believe in education as education of the WHOLE individual, then all aspects are important.  A citizenry who is ignorant of either history OR science is doomed to making AND repeating stupid mistakes.

There are different outlets and different programs and different goals and different formats.  Any single one is not of itself better than the others, find that which works for YOU and the students in your life, share it to let others know, and celebrate diversity.

--Ana L. Rosado Feger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Operations Management
Ohio University College of Business
336 Copeland Hall
Athens, OH  45701

Office: (740)593-0119