[Ohiogift] STEM with LEGOS

Will Fitzhugh fitzhugh at tcr.org
Fri Sep 14 15:19:15 EDT 2012

Well, we can now put all the beakers, bunsen burners,
protractors, slide rules, and all the other STEM stuff back in the closet
with the scanning electron microscope, now that we
have the LEGO STEM curriculum, is that right?

Will Fitzhugh

I think I will wait for the LEGO History curriculum
and the LEGO academic writing curriculum before
I throw in the towel....Get busy all you middle-school
student curriculum developers!! If the Common Core
People can develop curriculum, then I feel sure you
can do it too!!!