[Ohiogift] OAGC conference deadlines

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 12:35:08 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

There are a few OAGC Fall conference deadlines coming up:

1. Art auction submissions are due Thursday, August 30. We are particularly looking for more artwork from grades 9 - 12.

2. Awards nominations are due September 7.

Please go to  www.oagc.com/?q=fallconference for awards and art auction forms as well as registration forms etc.

3. The hotel room block is filling up. The official deadline to make hotel reservations is September 22. However, the hotel block usually fills up earlier than the deadline. Please make your reservation by phoning the Hilton directly at 614-414-5000 and using the OAGC reservation code "GCA" . You may also go to the following link

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/CMHCHHF-GCA-20121014/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

This is OAGC's diamond jubilee year, and we have a great conference lined up. Tentative schedules, session grids, and information about our keynoters and special guest speakers is all available on the OAGC website.

Thanks!

Ann Sheldon, Executive Director
Ohio Association for Gifted Children