[OHIOBWG] FW: Student Travel Awards Available for the 2024 Meeting of the MWBWG

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:07:42 EST 2024

See message below for available travel awards to the 2024 MWBWG Meeting!

[The Ohio State University]
Marne A. Titchenell
Wildlife Program Director, OSU Extension
School of Environment and Natural Resources
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

210 Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210

614-292-0402  Office
titchenell.4 at osu.edu<mailto:titchenell.4 at osu.edu>  u.osu.edu/wildside<https://u.osu.edu/wildside/>
woodlandstewards.osu.edu<https://woodlandstewards.osu.edu/>  senr.osu.edu<https://senr.osu.edu/>
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Attention students: we want to see you at this year's annual meeting of the Midwest Bat Working Group in Cincinnati, Ohio! We know conferences can be expensive and encourage you to apply for the John O. Whitaker, Jr. Student Travel Award!

The Midwest Bat Working Group is accepting applications for two student travel awards, one for an undergraduate student and one for a graduate student. These awards are intended to promote student attendance at the Midwest Bat Working Group Meeting by offsetting the cost of attendance. Each award includes:

  *   2024 Annual Meeting Registration (we will refund awardees if they have already registered)
  *   2024 MWBWG membership fee waived
  *   $200 stipend to assist with travel costs associated with attending the meeting

More information on the award and how to apply can be found at: https://mwbwg.org/Awards-and-Scholarships<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mwbwg.org/Awards-and-Scholarships__;!!KGKeukY!yOaf8v3sg-oebuT3fcsLvp_ptgSrlBZbe722fL9cXoSDVU87i8ZSOUsAOmPxnT9YD_RxlnY97MYHJ2MYdjzHXw$>
More information on the meeting can be found here: https://mwbwg.org/event-5478008<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mwbwg.org/event-5478008__;!!KGKeukY!yOaf8v3sg-oebuT3fcsLvp_ptgSrlBZbe722fL9cXoSDVU87i8ZSOUsAOmPxnT9YD_RxlnY97MYHJ2MHRtq9kQ$>

Looking forward to seeing you in Cincinnati!
The 2024 MWBWG Planning Committee