[OHIOBWG] Bat Houses for Donation??

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 2 16:25:56 EDT 2023

Hi again everyone,

There is another great event going on during bat week. Pressley Buurma, Extension Educator in Seneca Co. is working with a farmer's market to going all in for bat week. They are looking for a few bat houses that could be donated as prizes. Does anyone in the northwest or north central area have any bat houses (or know of scout groups/other orgs building houses) that could be donated? If so, please contact Pressley at buurma.20 at osu.edu<mailto:buurma.20 at osu.edu>.

Thanks for considering!!
Marne

[The Ohio State University]
Marne A. Titchenell
Wildlife Program Director, OSU Extension
School of Environment and Natural Resources
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

210 Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210

614-292-0402  Office
titchenell.4 at osu.edu<mailto:titchenell.4 at osu.edu>  u.osu.edu/wildside<https://u.osu.edu/wildside/>
woodlandstewards.osu.edu<https://woodlandstewards.osu.edu/>  senr.osu.edu<https://senr.osu.edu/>