[OHIOBWG] 2024 Ohio Bat Blitz - Request for Proposals Due July 1, 2023!

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Tue May 30 10:04:17 EDT 2023

After the success of our first Bat Blitz in 2022, the Ohio Bat Working Group is excited to continue facilitating future blitzes around the state. Because many groups have expressed interest in serving as a Blitz host, we are sending out a request for proposals for our next event. Please fill out THIS FORM<https://u.osu.edu/obwg/files/2023/04/Ohio-Bat-Blitz-RFP-Final-2023.docx> to submit a proposal. Proposals are due by July 1, 2023.  Send proposals and questions to sstankavich at batcon.org<mailto:sstankavich at batcon.org>.

Sarah Stankavich
Fat Bat Project Coordinator
sstankavich at batcon.org<mailto:sstankavich at batcon.org>

[The Ohio State University]
Marne A. Titchenell
Wildlife Program Director, OSU Extension
School of Environment and Natural Resources
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

210 Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210

614-292-0402  Office
titchenell.4 at osu.edu<mailto:titchenell.4 at osu.edu>  u.osu.edu/wildside<https://u.osu.edu/wildside/>
woodlandstewards.osu.edu<https://woodlandstewards.osu.edu/>  senr.osu.edu<https://senr.osu.edu/>