[OHIOBWG] Thesis defense seminar invitation: Collaboration with wildlife rehabilitation centers to enhance bat care, research, and conservation

Rachel Handy reshanks.08 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:06:37 EDT 2021

Hello fellow Ohio Bat Working Group Members!

I'd like to extend an invitation to my upcoming Professional Master's
Thesis (virtual) defense which will be held on Wednesday, October 6th 2021
via Zoom. My topic is "Collaboration with wildlife rehabilitation centers
to enhance bat care, research, and conservation." Please see attached for a
flyer - feel free to share with anyone who might be interested. Thank you
and I hope to 'see' you all there!

*Rachel Handy Defense Seminar*

Time: Oct 6, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

*Join Zoom Meeting*

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://oregonstate.zoom.us/j/98200628078?pwd=WmFmRkw5VWs3Mk9IZnRKaXdnUFEvdz09__;!!KGKeukY!hszVoEGUUkZ085d7e_75Er05bW4n7Z6D1RLQ9bz4a_7aHlqvVbRqCuLPGmaBZyybOto$

*Password: FWCSDefend*

Phone Dial-In Information