[OHIOBWG] Upcoming webinar TODAY at 3 pm!

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:49:05 EDT 2021

This email contains links to a hosting company that is frequented by scammers.
Please think before you click any links.

The Ohio State University will NEVER ask you for your account information by email.
If you receive such a message, please report it to report-phish at osu.edu

NEVER reply to any email asking you for your account information
or other personal details. For more information or to get help,
contact the IT Service Desk by calling 614-688-HELP (4357).
Hello OBWG!

I'll be sharing a presentation today via Zoom about bats and the opportunity for research collaboration between wildlife centers and others, and I would like to pass along the registration information for anyone who would like to attend!
Thank you!

It's today at 3 pm. Here is the info to join:

"The importance of collaboration with wildlife rehabilitation centers for bat research and conservation"
People and Nature Weekly Webinar<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/peopleandnatureosu.weebly.com/schedule.html?fbclid=IwAR2A-KWgYBnHa5OafG71Hah1_Z9bdbnSW5lfctoh9SUw0FC5Zv7lygls0-4__;!!KGKeukY!nWNJw11tnXDku_6aK2uq4foOgzgW7FrIdjIGRNBJGBx27wp-kRmgIWPk9IsnG6zhKdcyNtbNUA$>

--
Regards,
Rachel Handy