[OHIOBWG] Bat Blitz sign-up reminder

Sarah.Stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us Sarah.Stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us
Wed Feb 26 09:33:19 EST 2020

Hi all - If you are planning to attend the Bat Blitz, which will be held August 28th to August 30th at Germantown Metroparks in Montgomery County and surrounding areas, please remember to click the link below and fill out the participation form. Although event is 6 months away, much of the rest of our planning decisions depend on how many people will be attending (lodging location, # of net sites, size of teams, etc.), so we need to get a close estimate of how many people will be there. Thanks!

Sign up form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lX3J7gdCmMrhz-oOMDNWDYc3LFRiSPuVP4mpVflW8oc/edit?usp=sharing.

Sarah

[Division of Wildlife logo]
Sarah Stankavich
Wildlife Technician (bats/pollinators)
ODNR Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43229
Phone: 614-265-6764
Email: sarah.stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us

Support Ohio's wildlife. Buy a license or stamp at wildohio.gov<http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/>

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you in error. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message and any attachments from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.