[OHIOBWG] MWBWG Board of Directors and Officers - still need nominations!

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:27:27 EST 2018

Hello All,

Nominations for the Board of Directors and Officers ended yesterday.  We have a great pool of candidates for BoD, but we are still looking for a few good people to step up. We need of a couple people to run for Vice President and we need a student representative.

If you are interested or you know of a student who should getting involved in their professional organization please let us know. The term is two years and effort is minimal, but the impact is huge.

Please give both positions some serious thought! Your professional organization is calling on you!

Thanks
The MWBWG BoD

Also, a note of encouragement from a current board member –

Come on students – this is a great opportunity and most certainly something that looks great on a resume, CV, or grad school application!  Time to step out of your comfort zone and make some wonderful connections – and Tim is correct, the effort is relatively minimal, but the impact is significant.  Time to make your mark…

And if that’s not enough…there might even be a free drink on me at the meeting!

Cheers

-Joe-
Joseph A. Kath
Endangered Species Program Manager
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One Natural Resources Way – Springfield, IL.  62702-1271
Office Phone:  (217)785-8764
Fax:  (217)785-2438
Work Cell:  (217)993-2177
E-mail:  Joe.Kath at illinois.gov<mailto:Joe.Kath at illinois.gov>