[OHIOBWG] FW: Demo Bat Cave for outreach

Schultes, Katrina -FS kschultes at fs.fed.us
Fri Jun 9 12:14:02 EDT 2017

Anyone working in a museum or display-oriented outfit, please see information request below for how to build a mobile bat cave and/or lessons learned for cave displays. (Respond directly to Joe Kath.) Thanks!

Katrina

[Forest Service Shield]

Katrina Schultes
Wildlife Biologist

Forest Service
Wayne National Forest, Supervisor's Office

p: 740-753-0901
f: 740-753-0118
kschultes at fs.fed.us<mailto:kschultes at fs.fed.us>

13700 US Highway 33