[OHIOBWG] Poll to gauge possible attendance at 2016 MWBWG meeting

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 25 20:41:32 EDT 2015

Dear OBWG Community:

The organizers of the 2016 Midwest Bat Working Group meeting in Columbus, OH, would like an estimate of the number of probable participants for planning purposes. The meeting will be on April 21-22, 2016 on the campus of Ohio State University and registration will be $50-55/person. Could you please indicate whether you are currently planning to attend? This will help us size-up our needs for this meeting. Thanks for helping us out!

http://doodle.com/h3taep29ifcv6779

Please take a second to visit the poll to indicate your name and a yes, maybe, or no for your plans to attend the 2016 Meeting in Columbus, OH. It's completely fine if your plans change later - we're just looking for a ballpark figure! Thanks and we hope to see you next spring!!

Katrina

[Forest Service Shield]

Katrina Schultes
Wildlife Biologist

Forest Service
Wayne National Forest, Supervisor's Office

p: 740-753-0901
f: 740-753-0118
kschultes at fs.fed.us<mailto:kschultes at fs.fed.us>

13700 US Highway 33