[OHIOBWG] FW: NABCA Survey: Please send to your members

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 25 15:36:13 EDT 2014

From: Brianne Walters [mailto:Brianne.Walters at indstate.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:30 PM
To: MWBWG at LISTSERV.BSU.EDU
Subject: FW: NABCA Survey: Please send to your members

Hello Bat Professionals,

If you work with bats, then we need your help! Please fill out this brief survey about your knowledge of bat conservation priorities in your region of North America:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KwbqvvrR6U1NWVgmOIvnKbqFKDXOmgG8Gji_PGydJAU/viewform
This survey is designed to gather data on bat conservation strategies and priorities from bat biologists across North America. Data from this survey will be used to develop the initial priorities and action items for the North American Bat Conservation Alliance (NABCA), a federation of bat working groups from across the continent. The data will be presented and discussed at the NASBR meeting in Albany, NY in October 2014 and the Joint Bat Working Group meeting in St. Louis, MO in March 2015.

Your input is essential, whether you have 1 or 30 years of professional experience working with bats (i.e., graduate student input is also welcome). Please answer these questions to the best of your ability. We estimate that it will take 10-15 minutes to complete the entire survey.
Thanks for all of your hard work to understand and protect BATS!
Mylea Bayless, Rob Mies, and Joy O'Keefe
NABCA Organizing Committee