[OHIOBWG] 2013 Indiana Bat protocol released

Schultes, Katrina -FS kschultes at fs.fed.us
Mon Jan 7 08:57:05 EST 2013

New IBat protocols are available for review.
******

The Federal Register Notice of Availability (NOA) is anticipated out later this week but we got the documents up prior to that in hopes that some would have time to read before my NEBWG presentation.  All of the information about how to provide comments will be in the NOA.

While I don't consider 2 days notice before NEBWG insanely great timing, I hope that everyone can understand that some things are outside of a field office biologist's control.

I look forward to seeing many of you this week.  Safe travels.

Sincerely,
Robyn