[OHIOBWG] Fw: BFG: Titley USA Office Opening Soon! (Anabat company)

Katrina Schultes kschultes at fs.fed.us
Mon Feb 28 14:10:29 EST 2011

Good news!!!  Most Anabat repairs can be done in the USA for faster
response times and less hassle with customs, etc.

Double-check your older SD-1 units...after 3-4 years, the internal
batteries need to be replace.  Both of my older units that I bought in
2007 went down in 2010.  So get your gear out of the closet and check if
everything is working while there is still time to get repairs done, if
needed. If not, call the number below.

Katrina Schultes
Wildlife Biologist
Wayne National Forest
13700 U.S. Hwy 33, Nelsonville, OH 45764
740-753-0901 / fax: 740-753-0118
kschultes at fs.fed.us