[OHIOBWG] FW: Assistant WNS coordinator position in Hadley MA

Marne A. Titchenell titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 13 11:20:34 EST 2010

From: SBDN [mailto:mail at sbdn.org]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 1:56 PM
To: MWBWG at LISTSERV.BSU.EDU
Subject: FW: Assistant WNS coordinator position in Hadley MA

From: Jeremy Coleman

Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 11:07 AM

Hi All -

Susi just posted this to the NEBWG listserve, and I was hoping that some of
you would not mind forwarding this on to the other working group listserves
and/or other suitable places.
The announcement just went live today, but it was supposed to be open for
longer than 6 days. We are trying to get the announcement extended, so the
position number may change. The important thing is getting the word out.

Thanks, and have a great weekend,
Jeremy

__________________________
Jeremy T. H. Coleman, Ph.D.
National White-Nose Syndrome Coordinator
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
3817 Luker Road
Cortland, NY 13045 USA

http://www.fws.gov/WhiteNoseSyndrome/

----- Forwarded by Jeremy Coleman/R5/FWS/DOI on 12/10/2010 11:58 AM -----

Hi Folks,

The Assistant WNS coordinator position with the USFWS opened today (Noelle
Rayman's position) but for only a short period of time, it closes Dec 16
(unless it gets extended)!

Here's the link to the position advertisement:

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=94618077
<http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=94618077&JobTitle=Fish+%26+Wil
dlife+Biologist&q=white-nose&where=&x=0&y=0&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&
AVSDM=2010-12-10+00%3a03%3a00>
&JobTitle=Fish+%26+Wildlife+Biologist&q=white-nose&where=&x=0&y=0&brd=3876&v
w=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&AVSDM=2010-12-10+00%3a03%3a00

If for some reason the link doesn't work, go to http://www.usajobs.gov/
<http://www.usajobs.gov/>  and in the search box, type in white-nose. That
should get you to the position, too.

If you know of a good candidate, please pass this on. Also, those of you on
other listserves, please forward this.

Thanks so much.

Susi
or to change your e-mail address please send a reply to this e-mail with the
appropriate information.