[Natfinwellness] May I be added back to the listserv?

mac at moneymagic.com mac at moneymagic.com
Sun Nov 10 12:03:37 EST 2019

My computer crashed, and I dropped off your listserv.

Your group has always been extremely helpful.  I’d appreciate being placed back on if that’s possible.

Thank you.

Mary Ann

“Dr. MAC”

Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFP®

UCA Adjunct Graduate Faculty in Consumer Economics

Family and Consumer Sciences Department

501-993-6644 Cell

AVID: UCA dedicates itself to Academic Vitality, Integrity, and Diversity.

The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused public comprehensive university, devoted to academic vitality, integrity, and diversity.