[Natfinwellness] Group Financial Coaching

Lee Tabor taborl at queens.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:56:44 EDT 2018

I would love to see what you come up with.  How many folks are on your financial health team currently?

Lee Tabor
Senior Director of Student Accounts
704-337-2467 (direct)

Royal Reminder - It's time to fill out the 2019-20 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the fall of 2019.   All students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA to take advantage of federal, state and institutional need based grants and low cost direct loans.  Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ today to get started.  You (and your parents if you are a dependent student) will need to have completed your 2017 taxes and received confirmation from the IRS that they have been processed in order to utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool within the FAFSA.  This tool saves time completing the FAFSA and in the verification process if you are selected.

If you are applying to enroll in the spring or summer of 2019, please make sure to still select the 2018-19 application using your 2016 taxes.

Queens University of Charlotte protects the privacy of its students and their families in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).  Federal regulations require that we confirm the identity of anyone requesting information regarding a student's record.  We will ask for an access code before providing any information on a student's account.