[Natfinwellness] Survey/questionnaire

Pellegrini, Andrea apelleg3 at uillinois.edu
Wed Nov 21 15:49:18 EST 2018

Hello John!

Are you interested more in knowledge acquisition, attitudinal change, or behavioral impact?

I've done pre- and post- tests to look at knowledge acquisition, but I've been leaning more towards attitude and behavior change in recent years since motivation plays such an important role in personal finance and sustainability of change.

I like the CFPB's Financial Well-being Scale, which is accessible online here: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/consumer-tools/financial-well-being/

For knowledge stuff, I just base my questions on the learning objectives to get the best measure of what I'm teaching and whether that's sticking.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
Andrea

Andrea Pellegrini
Assistant Director, Student Money Management Center
University Student Financial Services & Cashier Operations
University of Illinois System
126 HAB, 506 South Wright St., Urbana, IL 61801
apelleg3 at uillinois.edu
217.333.6228
studentmoney.uillinois.edu | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
paymybill.uillinois.edu | Twitter | Facebook

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.