[Natfinwellness] Resources for those struggling with Parent PLUS loan repayment

Doran, Christopher Alan (cad7v) cad7v at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:36:08 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone.  I want to ask the group if anyone has information on resources or options available to those with Parent PLUS loans who are struggling with repayment.  I've started a search and have some information already, but if you have anything you use with students and their families, names of counseling agencies, creative options you have thought of or cribbed from others, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you,

Chris Doran
Director of Communications and Financial Education Programming
University of Virginia