[Natfinwellness] Question for everyone

Amanda Gasper agasper at uwlax.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:50:27 EST 2017

Hello Everyone!

Have a situation and question to run by all of you. We are servicing a group of students that are part of the Lawton Grant program. Our programming and one-on-one consultations will be a requirement of completion for these students each semester in order to have their grand disbursed. Is anyone doing something similar and do they have a 3 or 4 year plan in place of what this would look like for grant recipient students completing a financial literacy requirement?

I just don't want to recreate the wheel if someone has something set in place that works! Looking for an outline as students move up in class rank and education.

Thanks!

Amanda

If you could please reply to me via the new HEFWA Listserv that would be wonderful! higher-education-financial-wellness at googlegroups.com<mailto:higher-education-financial-wellness at googlegroups.com>.

Amanda Gasper
Financial Literacy Program Coordinator
It Make$ Cents! Money Management Center
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse