[Natfinwellness] Higher Education Financial Wellness Summit

Bryan Ashton bryan.m.ashton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:08:22 EST 2017

Hi all --

We wanted to send out a quick reminder that The Higher Education Financial
Wellness Summit, brought to you by the same leadership team as the former
National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness is currently offering early
bird registration <https://www.hefwa.org/register-1/> and accepting
proposals for individuals who would like to present
<https://www.hefwa.org/submit-a-proposal/>.  If you are on the fence about
attending, here are a few things to know!

·         The early bird rate, at $200, is inclusive of three meals and
numerous snacks/breaks, making it more affordable than comparable
conferences

·         The Summit exists to bring people together, regardless of
functional areas that they work in, to discuss how to best advance
financial wellness on campuses

·         We are incredibly excited about our outstanding keynote lineup,
including: Sara Goldrick-Rab, Justin Draeger and Colin Ryan

·         The conference remains the one true, multi-day event, to connect
with colleagues and advance the field of collegiate financial wellness

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know at
info at hefwa.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the University of Minnesota this July!

Bryan

--
Bryan Ashton
Cell Phone: (412) 979-6194