[Natfinwellness] Post to Natfinwellness listserv

Linda Eguiluz linda.eguiluz at austincc.edu
Thu Dec 14 10:54:59 EST 2017

Hello!

I would like to pass on this opportunity to the listserv:

The Texas Association of Collegiate Financial Education Professionals
(TACFEP; tacfep.com
<https://austincc-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1ndibdAhhHglE8y0cnJ3JgPSxItR8-hC1PBCyC2cKDSA-1162256792&key=YAMMID-05982964&link=http%3A%2F%2Ftacfep.com%2F>)
is holding their *annual symposium May 22 & 23* in Austin, Texas. We are in
the early planning stages of the seventh annual symposium, and it's shaping
up to be a great event -- as all TACFEP events are!

TACFEP was formed to provide financial education professionals working in
higher education in Texas with a state-wide association and network. TACFEP
allows members to stay up-to-date on the latest issues, trends, and
resources in order to work most effectively with students on issues
concerning personal financial management.

We wanted to send you a save-the-date, as we know spring semester calendars
are already filling up with dates. Registration will open in January, which
will also be when we begin accepting proposals.

Please feel free to pass this save-the-date around among colleagues.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Your 2018 TACFEP Symposium Planning Committee:
Bryan Ashton
Linda Eguiluz
Ayeesha Green
Graciela Lugo
Cynthia Marrs
Karen Serna

--
*Linda Eguiluz, M.A.*
*Coordinator, Student Money Management Office*