[Natfinwellness] New personal finance radio show and podcast: Nothing Funny About Money

Matt J. Goren mjgoren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 03:07:32 EDT 2017

Hello everyone! I'm writing to introduce you all to my radio show and
podcast, Nothing Funny About Money

Since launching in April, we have recorded episodes covering banking fees,
money and happiness, credit, kids and money, and money in relationships. We
cover financial topics in a light-hearted and accessible manner, peppering
each episodes with jokes, personal anecdotes, and silly skits. We also
bring on accomplished academic researchers, discuss peer-reviewed academic
work, and cover serious topics such as the former Wells Fargo CEO's
testimony before congress.

We air locally on WUGA Athens, an NPR affiliate, and reach an audience of
about 20,000. You can also listen to all the episodes online at Nothing
Funny About Money <http://www.nothingfunnyaboutmoney.org/>

Please give us a listen and let us know what you think. Your students might
enjoy the show, too!

We plan to switch to a weekly show next summer, which means we'll have lots
of airtime to fill. Please also let me know if you are interested in being
featured on the show!

Thanks for your time - looking forward to hearing from you!
*Matt J. Goren <http://www.mattgoren.com/>, PhD
<http://psychology.berkeley.edu/>*
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/College+of+Family+and+Consumer+Sciences/@33.9472825,-83.3735964,15z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sdawson+hall!3m4!1s0x0:0x6888aec4654b4e49!8m2!3d33.9470202!4d-83.3756679>
|| Candidate for CFP® Board Certification <http://www.cfp.net/>
<http://www.cfp.net/>

*Proudly providing financial literacy...*

*Education: *
<http://www.fcs.uga.edu/fhce> ||
<http://www.fcs.uga.edu/hmre/projectfree-dms>
 &  <http://www.nothingfunnyaboutmoney.org/> on   <http://www.wuga.org>

*Advising:                                        **Consulting:*
  <http://www.aspireclinic.org/> ||  <http://www.arete-ws.com/>
<http://www.beyondberkeley.com/>