[Natfinwellness] FW: National Summit on Solutions for Student Debt

Patrick S. James pjames at saic.edu
Fri Sep 30 15:47:57 EDT 2016

Should we consider this? The topics seem really good. It one night only
$289. Starts at 2:00pm so could fly in that morning if need be. Ends at 5pm
next day. I could go, and take one person with me.

Tentative Program

November 2, 2016

1:30 p.m. Registration

2:00 p.m. Program Opens

The Growing Impact of Student Debt on Unexpected Industries

Better Serving Populations Negatively Impacted by Student Debt

Panel: Minimizing the Risk of Borrowing for Education

.5:00 p.m. Program Sessions Close for the day

November 3, 2016

8:00 a.m. Breakfast, Revere Hotel

8:30 a.m. Program Opens

Encouraging the Right Level of Borrowing with College Savings Plans

Borrowing More Wisely and Choosing the Right Financial Fit

What Are States Doing to Lower the Amount Borrowed for College?

Changing College Delivery Models to Lessen Amounts Borrowed

Managing Debt by Changing Who Pays: Employer Loan Repayment

Managing Debt by Changing How We Pay

Panel: How Are Schools Helping Their Students Lower Debt and Manage it
Better?

5:00 p.m. Program Sessions Close and Summits Adjourn

Patrick

Patrick James, Director
Student  Financial  Services
36 S. Wabash  Ave., Suite 1200
Chicago IL 60603-3103
312.629.6600    312.629.6601 (fax)
​
FAFSA
​School ​
Code
​​
 001753

SFS Facebook   facebook.com/SAICsfs
SFS Twitter          twitter.com/SAIC_sfs
SALT Loan          saltmoney.org/saic
and Money Management