[Natfinwellness] Integrated Coaching Platforms

Nate Peterson pete2787 at umn.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:04:52 EDT 2016

Hey Bryan,

At the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, we are using Salesforce as our
CRM, where we do all of our tracking of cases. We are currently exploring
plugins that would attach to scheduling as well.

Nate

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 8:41 PM, Ashton, Bryan <Bryan.Ashton at tgslc.org>
wrote:

> Hi all –
>

> I hope that everyone is doing well.  Quick question – is anyone using an
> integrated online platform for financial coaching that includes scheduling
> and CRM capabilities?
>

> Thank you –
>

> Bryan
>

> *Bryan Ashton*
> Director - Student and Institutional Success
>
> *TG*
>
> Toll Free  |  (800) 252-9743, ext. 2844
>
> Direct  |  (512) 751-4234
>
> bryan.ashton at tgslc.org
>
> www.TG.org <http://www.tgslc.org/>  |  www.AIE.org <http://www.aie.org/>

Nate Peterson
Interim Associate Director|One Stop Student Services | onestop.umn.edu
222 Pleasant Street SE, 225D Bruininks Hall
University of Minnesota | umn.edu
*pete2787 at umn.edu <pete2787 at umn.edu>*  | 612-625-6051