[Natfinwellness] Money Habitudes game

Brenda Eichelberger brendae at pdx.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:28:12 EDT 2016

This looks like it might be an interesting classroom tool but the website
recommends a deck of cards per person. For those of you that are using this
- how do you accommodate a classroom of 45-50 students? Just wondering what
you all do in "practice" and how you manage the expense.

Thanks so much!

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Claudia Villicana <cmontesano at berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> Absolutely! Here is the Money Habitudes website: http://www.
> moneyhabitudes.com. I believe there is a way to access
>

> Claudia Villicaña
> Financial Wellness and Outreach Manager
> Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
> University of California, Berkeley
>

> On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Potter, Sara <spotter at saonet.ucla.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> I second that! Can you share this resource with the group per chance?
>>
>> -Sara Potter

Brenda Eichelberger, Sr. Instructor  II
Management & Finance
School of Business Administration
Portland State University

SBA / 631 SW Harrison St./ Portland, OR 97201
(503) 725-8143/ Brendae at pdx.edu

Web <http://www.pdx.edu/sba/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/psu.sba>
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHR9FtQq709Uw2MEechNfpbP4V578OX8e>
<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19203&goback=.pth_%2a1_%2a1_%2a1_%2a1_%2a1_%2a1_%2a1&trk=feed-body-name>
 | Instagram <https://instagram.com/pdxbschool/> | Pinterest
<https://www.pinterest.com/psusba/>

"One person can make a difference, and everyone should try."

                                             ~ John F. Kennedy