[Natfinwellness] 'Disclaimer' Information for Coaching Appointments

Claudia Villicana cmontesano at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:31:42 EDT 2016

Hi Rachel,

When students come in for appointments they complete an intake Google form
before we meet with them to provide us with information about themselves
and why they are visiting. At the end we have a disclaimer and a check box
for them to acknowledge that they understand the disclaimer. Here is what
the disclaimer says:

All information covered in this appointment is for informational &
educational purposes only. It is not intended to be and does not constitute
financial, investment, or legal advice. Any and all information shared
during the appointment will remain confidential. Check the box below to
acknowledge you have read and understand the above statement.

Before we had the intake form we just included the same disclaimer on the
appointment form they take with them at the end of the appointment. We did
not have them sign the form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Claudia Villicaña