[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Department Locations on Campus

Alicia Keaton Alicia.Keaton at ucf.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:06:11 EDT 2016

Good morning,

Our financial literacy program is housed within the financial aid office.  We do however have other departments that provide financial literacy events and workshops.  We created a Financial Literacy Network comprised of various departments on campus. We meet to discuss what others are doing on campus pertaining to financial literacy in an effort to diminish overwhelming students with similar events on campus, as well as, to expand our reach on campus.

Alicia Keaton
Director
University of Central Florida
Student Financial Assistance