[Natfinwellness] Making Money Funny

Colin Ryan colinryanspeaks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:51:42 EDT 2016

Wow.

I was honored to read Amanda's kind words about our work together. For
those of you who don't know UW-La Crosse's It Make$ Cents! program, they
are doing all kinds of creative and innovative things with financial
wellness. I am beyond impressed.

I have been extremely grateful to have supported several colleges since
attending the summit this summer.

Carol, to answer your question, one of my biggest focuses is on increasing
student attendance at financial education events. Also, I am a state
commissioner on the Vermont Commission on Women, and regularly offer
financial trainings that include conversation and reflection on equality,
diversity, and the impact of socialization & gender roles on our financial
possibilities.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions for you, including
talking about your budget. You can reach me at colin at colinryanspeaks.com or
802-468-7565.

Colin

*Colin Ryan | Comedic Financial Speaker** & Author*

*ColinRyanSpeaks.com <http://colinryanspeaks.com/>*
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinryanspeaks> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/colinryanspeaks> | | *Twitter*
<http://www.twitter.com/colinryanspeaks> | 802.468.7565