[Natfinwellness] Student Book Recommendations

Johnson, Rhonda rhondaj at vt.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:59:53 EDT 2016

"What Had Happened Was...."
By Clyde Anderson - also a FANTASTIC speaker!
(CNN Money)

Rhonda Johnson
Associate Director for Client Services
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1EC23.F5C98410]
Virginia Tech
University Scholarships and Financial Aid
Student Services Bldg, Suite 200, Virginia Tech (0222)
800 Washington Street SW
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
(540)231-5179
www.finaid.vt.edu<http://www.finaid.vt.edu/>