[Natfinwellness] US Dept of Education Loan Counseling Ex Site

Aesha Williams awilli29 at iit.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:12:03 EDT 2016

Good morning Robin:

One of my coworkers attended the MASFAA regional conference last week, and
Jeff Baker said at that time they had chosen to extend the deadline and
were still accepting applications. I presume this means they either did not
receive a sufficient number of applications or not a large enough number
that were high quality by the original deadline… but perhaps someone knows
different. Hope this helps!

Aesha Williams

Illinois Tech