[Natfinwellness] Debt Letter

Even, Sara M sara-even at uiowa.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:21:53 EDT 2016

We have sent out an email in April for several years and that won't change with PPY.  We've done this in April because the vast majority of current year disbursements have been made and are reflected in the NSLDS file.  It also gives students the opportunity to view their cumulative debt while making loan decisions for the next school year.  We also make students accept their loans on a yearly basis in our student portal.

Sara Even
Associate Director;
Financial Literacy and Academic Progress
208 Calvin Hall, Iowa City IA 52242
phone 319-335-3963
fax 319-335-3060
http://financialaid.uiowa.edu/