[Natfinwellness] Debt Letter

Nate Peterson pete2787 at umn.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:25:27 EDT 2016

Hey Lori (and all),

We are a PeopleSoft school that uses our home portal (MyU) to populate the
data. MyU is based on Interaction Hub (IH) which is an Oracle/PeopleSoft
product, and we partnered with IntraSee to make it our "own" with branding,
accessibility, etc. Let me know if you have other questions!

Nate

--
Nate Peterson
Interim Associate Director|One Stop Student Services | onestop.umn.edu