[Natfinwellness] Financial literacy-type certification for educators working with college students?

Sherrie Clayton sherrie.clayton at duke.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:27:48 EST 2016

Hi Carissa,

Does Inception plan to replace the current certification program or simply discontinue what is currently offered?

Thanks,

Sherrie Clayton | Assistant Director of Accounting and Educational Services
Duke University Student Loan Office<http://www.financialaid.duke.edu/loans>
2127 Campus Drive
Box 90755
Durham, NC 27708
(T)  919.660.3636
(F)  919.684-6132
 [new logo_email] <http://www.personalfinance.duke.edu/>
  To save paper, please think twice before printing this email – thank you!