[Natfinwellness] Love your [Student] Loan Webinar *FREE*

Grabenstetter, Sasha L swhitley at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 29 16:30:09 EDT 2016

Hello!

On Thursday, April 7, 2016, we will be hosting our final Get $avvy: Grow Your Green Stuff webinar! Our topic for April is Love your [Student] Loan! This webinar is *free* to anyone who would like to attend. Below are more details. Whether you want to promote it to your own financial wellness programs or watch it yourself, we promise to be engaging and fun! We've included a fun graphic to help with any promotion.

When? April 7, 2016 from Noon to 1pm, CST

Why? In 2011, Student loans topped $1 Trillion dollars! That's more than what Americans owe in credit card debt and auto loan debt.  More than 1 in 10 loans are in default and more than 12% are delinquent.  Student Money Management Center and University of Illinois Extension are hosting "Love Your Loan: Student Loan Repayment". Learn how to make the most of your student loans so you can avoid the heartbreak of overwhelming student loan debt in the future.

How to see this awesome webinar? To register for the online only webinar go to: https://uofi.uillinois.edu/fb/sec/1279302

Once registered, a few days before the scheduled webinar you'll receive a link to login to the webinar. For questions about the webinar or how to log in please email swhitley at illinois.edu<mailto:swhitley at illinois.edu>

Hope to see you online! :)

[cid:image003.png at 01D189CF.E0330290]

Sasha Grabenstetter, AFC(r)
Consumer Economics Educator
University of Illinois Extension
1650 Commerce Drive, Bourbonnais, IL 60914
http://web.extension.illinois.edu<http://web.extension.illinois.edu/>/gkw
swhitley at illinois.edu<mailto:swhitley at illinois.edu>
phone 815.933.8337 fax 815.933.8532
Check out the Plan Well, Retire Well blog here: http://bit.ly/planwellretirewell