[Natfinwellness] AFCPE Symposium Student Scholarship

Rachael DeLeon rdeleon at afcpe.org
Tue Jul 12 09:41:55 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

With 2016 AFCPE Symposium <http://www.afcpe.org/symposium>  registration now
open, we are thrilled to once again offer the AFCPER Symposium Student
Scholarship. This is an excellent opportunity for students who are
interested in pursuing a career in financial counseling, coaching, planning
or education.

The scholarship provides students with the opportunity to network with
thought-leaders in our field, to explore career paths and find mentors to
guide their career aspirations, and to expand their knowledge in the field
of financial counseling and education.

The AFCPE Symposium Student Scholarship includes:

*       2016 AFCPE Symposium registration, November 16-18, 2016 in
Louisville, KY

*       1-night stay at host hotel

*       Pairing with a Symposium mentor

*       Student mentorship luncheon

*       2017 AFCPE Membership

More information about the application process can be found at
http://www.afcpe.org/conference2/student-scholarship/. The deadline to apply
is Friday, September 9, 2016, but requires the submission of a student
project, so we want to allow students ample time for submission. If you have
questions, please contact Thomas Duffany, tduffany at afcpe.org
<mailto:tduffany at afcpe.org> .

Please help us to share this opportunity with your students!

SETTING THE STANDARD,

Rachael DeLeon

Communications Director

Association for Financial Counseling & Planning EducationR (AFCPER)

703.570.6663 (o)

703.684.4485 (f)

 <http://www.afcpe.org/> www.afcpe.org

Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter @AFCPE

Join us for the  <http://www.afcpe.org/symposium> 2016 AFCPER Symposium

Racing for the Triple Crown: Achieving Accreditation * Educating Clients *
Changing Behaviors

November 16-18, 2016

Louisville, KY

---