[Natfinwellness] Job Description For Student Blogger

Ann House ahouse at sa.utah.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:16:10 EST 2016

My peer mentors do our blogs as part of their duties. They do one on our website:
https://personalmoneymanagmentcenter.wordpress.com/

The other blog they have started is for the Women & Leadership Project:
http://www.utahwomenandleadership.org/
Keep posted on this as we have just begun.

Ann C. House, MS, CPFC, CEPF
Coordinator, Personal Money Management Center
The University of Utah
Olpin Student Union Building
200 S. Central Campus Dr., #317
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
801-585-3886 (Office)
www.personal-money-management.utah.edu<http://www.personal-money-management.utah.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D15517.0F5AC230]

2015 AFCPE Outstanding Financial Counseling Center