[Natfinwellness] Job Description For Student Blogger

Ilkys, Anya a.ilkys at neu.edu
Fri Jan 22 14:54:51 EST 2016

We have Thrive Social Media Ambassadors and the description of the program and the job is below.

Thrive Ambassadors

The Thrive Ambassadors program was created in order to allow more students to become involved with the Center. The idea behind the Ambassadors is to attract a variety of different students to represent the Center and generate buzz across campus and within their own personal networks. It is also a great starting position for someone considering joining the leadership team but who has not been exposed to the Center before.

Social Media Ambassador

5 - 10 hrs/semester

The Social Media Ambassador is charged with generating buzz about the Center and attraction to the going’s on via the Ambassador’s own personal networks on online communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.

Key Responsibilities:

·         Development and creation (writing) of two blog posts on topics of personal finance in the span of a semester; includes working with the leadership team to hone and organize their ideas

·         Sharing NUThrive social media content (on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr), not including the two blog posts, at least 4 times in the span of a semester

·         Attend at least 2 Thrive events per semester

---
Anya Ilkys MBA, MS
Director, Student Financial Literacy
Lecturer