[Natfinwellness] Textbook/curriculum information

Ann House ahouse at sa.utah.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:19:26 EST 2016

I don’t feel Dave Ramsey is a reliable authority. He addresses only a certain population and his products are expensive.

Ann C. House, MS, CPFC, CEPF
Coordinator, Personal Money Management Center
The University of Utah
Olpin Student Union Building
200 S. Central Campus Dr., #317
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
801-585-3886 (Office)
www.personal-money-management.utah.edu<http://www.personal-money-management.utah.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D170A0.B259E890]

2015 AFCPE Outstanding Financial Counseling Center